Monday, January 10, 2011

Zero for Two

Last week my mileage total was 8 miles and I spent 1 hour on the Wii. This week I want to do 10 miles and 4 hours on the Wii. We are suppose to get a Nor'easter this week so I may have to supplement shoveling for some of the Wii time (I still have a house and child to take care of).

Today I decided to go to the Fanueil Hall area (2 miles round trip) to stop into Crate & Barrel. I love kitchen gadgets, and Crate & Barrel is one of my favorite stores to browse.  However, it was just my luck that the Crate & Barrel was gone. I kinda remember now that my friend was mentioning that it was going out a few months back. I'm zero for two in the favorite store category. I guess I need to get out more. The good news is there is another Crate & Barrel in the Copley area, which will be a 2.5 mile walk for another day. On the way back I stopped at Borders, where I found a book for the little man. He likes books that he can interact with that have flaps, pull taps, or wheels. So, I got him an animal noise flap book conveniently on clearance.  I have been slacking on reading to him before bed the last couple of weeks, and a new book is just what we need to get us back on track.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging, I'm pretty new myself. Sounds like you have snow coming your way, supposed to get 14 inches here in Iowa. Good luck with your goals. Feel free to stop by.

    Billie
    www.rowellreviews.com

    ReplyDelete